These are only some of the many ways you can help slay the monsters:
- Sign the petition urging Supervisor Scott Wiener to extend Interim Zoning Controls to Noe Valley.
- Join us! Subscribe to our mailing list, like our page on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter so that we can keep you informed and leverage our network of neighbors. Our strength is in our number.
- Talk to your neighbors. Do they know of monsters coming to your area? We need everyone's eyes and ears!
- Volunteer to distribute the new Protect Noe's Charm flyer in your area.
- Send emails and write letters. We need to bring our influence to bear on the City's Planning Department staff, the Planning Commission, and the Board of Supervisors. (We're developing a list of key officials and their addresses that will be posted soon in the Resources section.)
- Share your monster stories with us. Everyone can benefit from your experience.
- Attend meetings and workshops. We're planning events centered around the bigger picture - getting additional protections - and the smaller picture - responding to individual projects.
- Stay tuned, and keep the faith! There will be much more to come, and together, we can slay the monsters.